Monday, April 19, 2010

Beyond I love you by: Germund B. Compuesto

No words could describe how I feel about you, no rhymes could ever explain while my mind has gone out of the blue. These enigmatic words are not enough to say I love you, and my ineffable feeling about you. I looked into your eyes as I sit in this chair, feels like time had stopped whenever we stare. You are priceless than the sun and the moon that gives light in my day and night.

Like the vast ocean seas bound by its uncharted beauty, and the mountain conceals itself in the cloud of glee. I love you in every beat of my heart, in every breath that I partake, in every blink that my eyes could make. I love you beyond the meaning of love, beyond the time of seconds and minutes. For I know nothing about love but all I could say is I love you without the words to describe I love you.

I see myself in a mirror imagining that I am in church dresses without knowing that I’ll be fine in an aisle full of desire, because I know that your love is mine, and all I could see is me and you in an endless time. My minds filled up with words of rhyme; because of you I can always create a line. You’re my eternal fortitude in times of my never ending solitude. I always wanted to say that I love you until my last breath will lie;

Because I love you in my every day, for I know that you will be at my side to stay. You give me light, in my darkest night and prove me wrong that I have to stay in my hate, for you show me the reason to believe in faith.

No comments:

Post a Comment