Monday, April 19, 2010

Denied by: Germund B. Compuesto

I wanna shout so badly until the land crumbles into bits of dust. I wanna cry so bad that I can’t even look at my existence, my self-being. And I can no longer perceive life as it is, for I know that life can never be fair. As I see my world come crashing down, slowly deteriorating and my agony retains thee. It feels so empty inside, and my mind always collide into my eternal linger of chaos.

Yet the complexity of my life can never be altered, and I just have to do everything to grasp happiness. But in times of my anguish and hate, all I can do is sit back and watch all the misery come unto me. I always see myself, leaping into faith as my silence keeps hunting me. In the depth of my torment, as I stand beside my lament that condemned me, I always see my reflection in an abyss of darkened seas.

I looked into the mirror of my past and see myself in white dresses waiting for the time of my life to be judge by the great one. As the stars fall down, and the sun refuse to shine and the moon always hide, I can never glide into my dreams. Forever will always be in my mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment