Saturday, February 23, 2013

A letter

A letter by: Germund B. Compuesto Sir each and everyday in my life I always asked why did you give people the gift of freewill when it is the reason why people suffers. You should have given us the concept of fate because people are irresponsible enough that they can even hurt others because of it. Yet you also gave the concept about faith were people hang on to it while they’re suffering. I am not questioning your power because you created me. I also hate the concept of being controlled, but I would rather believe in something that I know I’m destined to be than believe in something you don’t even know what lies beneath the path you’re taking. I would always wake up in the middle of the night going to a work that makes you deteriorate because of the emotional, mental and physical stress you’re going through each and every day on the job. Yet I always think the concept of fate and faith binding each of my co-employees to their seats while they swallow up their pride to those obnoxious callers that curses them until their souls are stripped down from their body. God I guess the concept of freewill conveys to overwhelm on the sense of compassion to people. Lately i met this sweet girl; she likes to laugh and tell stories. I think you always met her every Sunday because she always makes it to a point that she visits you on the seventh day. She cares about her friends and loved her family more than everything. She is a thoughtful person and a lovely daughter. I know she is strong and she can bare all the burdens of life. But how I wish you gave her a little compassion not to experience the pain she going through right now. I’m not asking you to have a depth of gratitude to those people, who honors you. An emotional credit is so good to be true, just a little time to be insensitive while they’re in pain. How I wish you gave everyone the power to read minds whenever they wanted to find out what other people thinks. So that people will have a great understanding and harmony with each other. It is more painful when you don’t even know how a person thinks and all you can do is to wait for the worse things to happen. God! How I wish every people who get hurt would have this controlled feeling of shutting down the pain and be desensitize while they’re on the stage recovery. One thing for sure…. People who get hurt can also hurt others without realizing that they are doing it. It hurts like hell that your silent cry is unheard and nobody knows about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment