Saturday, February 23, 2013

I dont want a memory

I dont want a memory by: Germund B. Compuesto I do not own you, nor tell myself that your mine… I guess the whole point on why I’m around is to make you happy in times of your sadness, wipe your tears when it keeps falling down on your cheeks. Maybe the reason why I choose to stay is because of selfless love. I may not trully understand the meaning of being selfless but one thing I’m pretty sure at... I always make it to a point that you will always be happy at the end of the day, fill out those incomplete shards of memories that you’re trying to erase, and help you pick up those pieces of yourself that was thrown down in the drain. I may not the perfect guy you’re looking for, sometimes my shoelaces are untied, I forgot things frequently and my room is a mess. I made mistakes or let’s just say I AM the maker of it. I wear petty clothes and tattered jeans. Sometimes I’m a nuisance to you as what you’re always saying when you’re mad at me or telling the word “kid” if you wanna annoy me. But at the end of the day we always jive and sway and do crazy stuff, criticize things like “whats wrong with the picture” type of conversation. I may not be an editor-type-guy that could impress you with just one stroke of the hand and can make a beautiful write-up, or a publisher coz I’m not fond of reading books, yet enjoying watching films, I may be childish and naïve at one point, hence I will be the guy that will make you laugh in times of your agonizing memories, your serenity in times of your resentment, or give you a lift in times of your futile day moments. Even if I cannot hold your hand for a long time nor give you flowers and chocolates or say those three words but seeing you moved on is fulfilling to me. You’re too good to be true in my life that I even forgot those two words that I should be aware of, “reality check.” Maybe that is the reason why at this point in my life I would always believe in faith. Coz it’s the only way that I can make myself assure that i won’t lose you in the long run. If you could only see that I’m learning a lot from you like making me forget peter pan and become captain hook in my life and I’ve come to a point where I realize that patience is precious and being still is different from doing nothing. Yet, each and everyday that I’m with you, each and every minute that you make my world stop each and every time we create something to remind of scares me a lot. I don’t know if the day will come and everything will just only be in a memory, a concept of something that you cannot touch, hear or see and you could only use it when you’re in a trance of feeling it. I don’t want you to dwell in my mind, feel in you my heart nor just see you in my dreams, I don’t wanna miss the way you smile, the way you eat, the way you cross your legs, the way your stare, the way you tease me, that way you make a smurf, the way you snob, the way you roll your eyes, the way you comb your hair with your hand, the way your speak, the way you close your eyes, the way you bite a bread, or tickles me when were crazy. Especially, nothing can ever replace the way you sway and God knows how much I love your scent, the way I touch your hips while we walk, or putting your head unto my shoulders, I don’t want these just to be in a memory.

No comments:

Post a Comment