Saturday, February 23, 2013

I wish never had that drink

I wish never had that drink By: Germund B.Compuesto It’s been two weeks now and I can still feel the regret. Now you’re feeling cold to me and I can’t blame you to feel that way. If I could only turn back the time and do it all over again, ill hug you while you were crying and feeling horrible. I wish never had that drink to ease my pain, ease the feeling of slowly piercing my heart while watching you cry. Those memories that cut my sleep in the night and there is not even a second nor a minute that Im dreaming the time you were looking for me to seek comfort while I was just thinking about myself drinking to forget the way you cry, the way you look at me with a deep suffering from your eyes while your tears fall down from your cheeks. I know you don’t understand why, but I just can’t stand looking at you while I can’t do anything to make it stop. Every time you tell me you don’t have to do anything to make it stop, it even hurts like forever doing nothing but stare the way you suffer from your past. Until now I’m still feeling that greatest regret in my life and i really wish I never had that drink. Each night that I sleep, it cuts my peace of mind hoping it was all just a dream. If I could only turn back that night and pretend that it didn’t happened. If this was all a dream how I wish someone would wake me up coz ill do everything right now to escape this trance, begging to anyone to get me out of this guilt, this unfathomable pain. Worse of all.. You’ve change that way you look and stare at me, the you speak, the way you treat me, the way we jive, the way we care each other and worst, the way we treat each other like nothing special happened. It even hurts like hell when I cannot even hold your hand, I cannot even stare at your straightforwardly and even cry at your shoulders which I needed the most right now. Please bring me back from those laughter that is sweeter than a honey sap, bring back those happy thoughts that could even stop our time while we get crazy day outs. God please turn everything back when I was fixing her bad hair day. Turn it all back from the time I was kissing her so pure that no can could even imagine those poured out feelings of care, and unconditional love. Let me stop the time for a thousand years and contain it with romance again. I can no longer bare the feeling of demise without her as I ease my silent cries and sleepless nights. I wish I never had that drink, I wish I never had that drink, I wish I never had that drink! It’s like a poison eating my heart inside out while I just watch her pass by pretending everything is fine.

No comments:

Post a Comment